CBD Labels: - A Requirement for Every CBD Product
Yes, this is true that you need a CBD Label for every kind of CBD product. Using labeling can provide a brand image and build trust with your customers. Some custom CBD Labels are cost-effective and meet all the state regulations. If you are connecting with our company,
CBD Boxes, we offer you a unique way of labeling and also assist you in understanding all the rules. We provide you with some great labels for all kinds of CBD Products like CBD soap boxes, hemp candles boxes, CBD Honey Boxes, pre-roll packaging labels, and many other CBD packaging and labeling.
Common Mistakes Made in CBD Labels
At this time, the CBD market is flowing just like a flood in the market. Some manufacturers sell CBD products without labeling, but the government has decided to print perfect labeling on the product.
There are many production houses of CBD products that label their product, but they are making some mistakes like,
- They do not include legally required information on their boxes like how much active ingredient is per serving of CBD, net weight of that product, name of distributor and manufacturers, batch code of development, and suggestion of use.
- The second one is not a legal issue, but it is a design issue known as the CBD front issue. Sometimes labels are printed in front of the boxes, which creates a mess in design, it looks odd, and customers can't read it carefully.
- The third issue is making health claims on labels, as we all know that CBD products have some health benefits. So this one is a legal requirement to label the health claims on every product.
Some other CBD manufacturers showcase the CBD too much on their labeling, so when customers read their requirements, they didn't match their choice. This one is also one of the more significant mistakes in CBD Labeling.
NOTE: CBD Boxes company is considered one of the best labeling companies in the market because we list all the state's legal requirements on CBD Packaging materials. We assist our customers and describe all their needs.
Here we have discussed some essential requirements of CBD Labeling, and when you check this list, you will understand the importance of CBD Labeling.
Basic Requirements of CBD Labeling
- The first one is product identity, which means you have to label your product like that when the customer reads the label and knows which company and manufacturer are making this product.
- The second one is to describe the net quality of content, what kind of content our product contains, and the number of ingredients in your product.
- You know that CBD Labeling is also helpful for brand awareness in the market. You have to mention the name and place of your business; it will be easy for the customers to connect with your company and identify your brand.
- We all know that every product should be safe for all the customers then you also have to label the warning and caution on the box.
||Custom sizes and shapes
||250 - 500,000 boxes
||(12pt to 24pt) Cardstock, Kraft, E-Flute Corrugated, Cardboard, Bux-Board, Rigid
||Embossing, Debossing, Foil Stamping, Spot UV
||Die Cutting, Scoring, Gluing, Fold & Perforation
||Electronic Proof (flat, 3D mock-up), Hardcopy Proofing (upon request)
||6 -8 Business Days, Rush Option
||FLAT via Courier